Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Thunderheads

PHOTOGRAPHY from our Umpire-Empire members

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

@ Rulekeep. Nice looking dog. Redbones generally are trained to hunt Raccoons and Bears. They're a great dog as a pet too!

:-)

I might hate the off season, but vacation is good for the soul. This was in St. Thomas Wednesday. 

image.jpg

Nice!

that looks like Meghan's Bay behind you!

Nice!

that looks like Meghan's Bay behind you!

That's where they filmed the DirecTV "Hannah and her Horse" commercials.

• Like 3

Yes, the beach there is amazing! We were only there for the day as it was a stop on our cruise, but I want to go back again and stay for a week (or more!!)

@SJA I actually kinda don't like her...hounds are LOUD and there's only so many mornings I can handle a bow-ow alarm. But if you pull her ears back and say "WARP SPEEEEEED" it's pretty funny. As for the hunting...whenever somebody with a good southern drawl says "squirrels" she FLIPS. Seems unlikely to buy a purebred Redbone to hunt squirrels though. 

Got to go to game 1 last fall.  Great seats and a great time.  I took the pic just to show my view.

World Series.JPG

Edited by MObetterBlue
  • Like 3

First picture is Frammento on the horse path looking at my son as he gets excited to see a horse. Second picture  is American Pharoah jogging before the Travers. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by krwill96
  • Like 1

My view on the field last week. Cool breezes blowing all the time. Much better than the typical hot and humid August weather I'm used to in GA. 

image.jpg

• Like 5

That's a nice field! (shorts on the one dude? Lol) Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Brand new guy.  Pants hadn't arrived yet.

BPziyuS.jpg

I was working late last night on the docks as the sun was setting...if you look closely, you can see my semi-coworker complaining about how cold it was (61F) at the bottom of the photo. 

QCfovCR.jpg

This was originally supposed to be a snapchat to my friend complaining about my coworker but then the Aurora were like "WASSUP" over the channel. 

My view on the field last week. Cool breezes blowing all the time. Much better than the typical hot and humid August weather I'm used to in GA. 

image.jpg

Clean the plate!!!!