Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
mjr_2013

ISO: Delta Flex Harness

I've been waiting a while for someone to get them in stock, but I'm tired of waiting. Not QUITE willing to buy a whole System 7 for it.  ;)

Anyone have a Delta Flex harness they're willing to sell? Or know of one hiding somewhere?

PM please.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I've got one that's attached to a West Vest Platinum that I need to get rid of.

@catsbackr why you want to sell it?

Took the words right out of my fingers!

Anyone know, does the Delta Flex work on an Unequal CP?

YES ...

It works on anything

I don't know if its a catcher  or whatever harness...I have that on my douglas and love it...have no probs whatsoever with slipping....and I bought it last year and paid 18 bucks and change when they were on sale

I don't know if its a catcher  or whatever harness...I have that on my douglas and love it...have no probs whatsoever with slipping....and I bought it last year and paid 18 bucks and change when they were on sale

I'm not asking, I'm telling you. :)   If that's the one you're referring to, ...that is the catchers harness and isnt' as "flexible" as the umpire version

It works awesome on the Unequal!

I agree.  The only thing you'll need to do is switch out the stock female end of the snap buckles on the Delta with the UE female ends, because the snap buckles are not compatible.  You'll understand when you get it.

I wear a Gold and the DF won't fit on the Gold, straps too short. The Platinum is just sitting around not being used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a Gold and the DF won't fit on the Gold, straps too short. The Platinum is just sitting around not being used.

For what its worth - I have the Delta Flex on my Gold AND my Platinum chest protector - love them both.

In the case of the Gold, before I lost some weight last year, I took the DF to a local seamstress and had longer straps sewn on to allow larger adjust-ability (some guys have reported on here that they have cut-up and used the straps from the original Wilson CP harness, which seems reasonable unless guys want to have a spare or be able to put the CP back to oem configuration, but that is not necessary in all cases), as umpire sizes vary, widely. :nod: :nod: :nod:

So - something to consider, if you want to keep your Platinum CP, or for anyone who might buy it from you - there are options.

Baseball season is HERE - on the West Coast!! (I have 4 games next week - woohoo)

For what its worth - I have the Delta Flex on my Gold AND my Platinum chest protector - love them both.

In the case of the Gold, before I lost some weight last year, I took the DF to a local seamstress and had longer straps sewn on to allow larger adjust-ability (some guys have reported on here that they have cut-up and used the straps from the original Wilson CP harness, which seems reasonable unless guys want to have a spare or be able to put the CP back to oem configuration, but that is not necessary in all cases, as umpire sizes vary, widely. :nod: :nod: :nod:

So - something to consider, if you want to keep your Platinum CP, or for anyone who might buy it from you - there are options.

Baseball season is HERE - on the West Coast!! (I have 4 games next week - woohoo)

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Yeah, I'd love to put a DF on my Gold. With the stock configuration, my head won't go thru the straps and it's easy too tight. I wear a 46 coat maybe that's the problem. I'll try to extend the straps.

If you want a great fit and feel, use the same elastic strap...much better than the webbing

There are several posts w/pics showing "extensions" added to DF straps. No problem modifying them at all. I wear a WVG and had to add to mine. I wear a size 52 extra long coat and once the straps are adjusted to fit, your melon should go through w/o any issues at all.

:-)

There are several posts w/pics showing "extensions" added to DF straps. No problem modifying them at all. I wear a WVG and had to add to mine. I wear a size 52 extra long coat and once the straps are adjusted to fit, your melon should go through w/o any issues at all.

:-)

LOL ...

Yes, .... for t-hooks around the front of a CP, ...you'll need to have extensions added to the TOP straps (around the head/neck) .....