GIFs?

Rulekeep
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3370 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

@Rulekeep What is Gibson doing??????

I believe that's from the NLCS when LA and Stl had a guy on each team doing the "stand off" after the Anthem. Gibby was saying, "Can we get in the dugout and start the %$#$% game?"@JasonPalo How'd you know it was Gibby? :lol:

@Richvee Nobody but the players really know what he said but Wacha said he said "Y'all go back at the same time! Just go back!"

I believe that's from the NLCS when LA and Stl had a guy on each team doing the "stand off" after the Anthem. Gibby was saying, "Can we get in the dugout and start the %$#$% game?" @JasonPalo How'd you know it was Gibby? :lol:

@Richvee Nobody but the players really know what he said but Wacha said he said "Y'all go back at the same time! Just go back!"

I didn't mean to actually quote what he may have said. Just the gist of his message. 

I believe that's from the NLCS when LA and Stl had a guy on each team doing the "stand off" after the Anthem. Gibby was saying, "Can we get in the dugout and start the %$#$% game?"@JasonPalo How'd you know it was Gibby? :lol:

I didn't mean to actually quote what he may have said. Just the gist of his message. I figured but you should know by now that if I have a Greg Gibson fact to share, I'm sharin' it.

• Like 1