Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Lefty

umpire clinic

Last Saturday I went to a one day clinic at Ramona High school in Riverside Ca.  The cost of the clinic was only $55.

Dave Mills had Billy Haze and members of Black and Blue Umpire camps doing all of the instructing.  This was a 

great clinic.  There was not a bunch of time spent sitting and listening to a lecture.  It was only field exercises with

on the field instruction explaining what was the proper way to do something.  When it was your turn to do a drill

the instructors  gave immediate feed back after you finished the drill.  If you can I would recommend going to this

clinic next year.

Lefty

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

i love clinics

me too......esp well run clinics..........and regardless of who was instructing Ive always been able to come away with at least one nugget of info on what to do, OR what not to do to assist my umpiring career......

• Like 2

BBUC runs excellent clinics. Next years advanced clinic will be held in Riverside, Ca.. Give a lot of credit to Mike Blinci. He busts his butt to set these up and does a great job.

BBUC runs excellent clinics. Next years advanced clinic will be held in Riverside, Ca.. Give a lot of credit to Mike Blinci. He busts his butt to set these up and does a great job.

Umpstu if you have information on next year's clinic, I would love to know in advance. I live next to Riverside and would love to go to that.

Umpstu if you have information on next year's clinic, I would love to know in advance. I live next to Riverside and would love to go to that.

I would like to know too. Easy drive from Orange County.