Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
JaxRolo

Good Morning Thread

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Good morning all. It's getting to the time of year where I get to wake up and see this so I thought I'd share it.

haisman-201203-1063.jpg?itok=j9mrzMas

• Like 1

Good morning all. It's getting to the time of year where I get to wake up and see this so I thought I'd share it.

please submit YOUR photo though, ok? that would be great to see!

please submit YOUR photo though, ok? that would be great to see! I deal with moving picture, not stills. But I'll keep that in mind. (My still photography just isn't that impressive...)

please submit YOUR photo though, ok? that would be great to see! I deal with moving picture, not stills. But I'll keep that in mind. (My still photography just isn't that impressive...)

fair enough ....................then post a video! :nod:

please submit YOUR photo though, ok? that would be great to see!I deal with moving picture, not stills. But I'll keep that in mind. (My still photography just isn't that impressive...)

fair enough ....................then post a video! :nod:I have to wait for them to come out and then I shall provide all of you lower 48ers with Aurora footage. I can't promise anything though because weather is weather.

• Like 1

@ Thunderheads, well here on the East Coast anyway :-)

Mornin Jax & TH

I said what I said because the post before this one says ....and to another days end.... w/ a sunset picture over water.....   YOU can't do that in Delaware! :)

mornin' Rolando!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

My 4-year-old woke up this morning, knowing it was Halloween, ran downstairs and asked excitedly: "Where are my presents?!?"

He was a bit confused....

• Like 2

Good morning from Saturday detention.... today's Breakfast Club has 5 members, none of whom have any resemblance to their more famous cinematic counterparts.

Mornin' Jax, cold & WINDY here. Just right for Stripers in the surf! (Rockfish) :-)))))))))

Where is "here"?