"WANTED" List

JoHart10
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3473 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I started this thread for 2 reasons:

1. I have a few items that I have been looking for this off-season hoping they pop-up on ebay or here.

2. I have a lot of items in storage that I just don't list, because I doubt anyone is looking for them.

So I was thinking if we had a place where these 2 things intersected more transactions of used items could take place because people could solicit PM's by putting out here what they want.

My list of things wanted:

1. TW retrofit padding for a Wilson Platinum

2. Reebok Zig Plates Mid or Low Black/White - Sz. 10.5 

3. MLB Black Long Sleeve - Sz Medium

4. Honigs Charcoal PW Plate Pants Size 38-36x32-34

Hopefully people like the idea and we can consolidate "WANTS" to one thread.

Thanks.

Okay...

Availables:

Masks:

1. Brand New Non-Retail Nike Steel with Navy Pads and Harness, Powder Coated close to Titanium.

2. Brand New Non-Retail Nike Steel with no pads or Harness, Powder Coated close to Titanium.

3. Wilson Dynalite With New Wilson Wrap-Around Two-Tone pads and Harness, Powder Coated Dark Silver. - $70 Shipped

4. Wilson Dynalite LP with Slightly Used(less than 10 games) Wrap-Around Black pads and Harness, Powder Coated Dark Silver. - $65 Shipped

5. Wilson Dynalite With Used Wilson Wrap-Around Two-Tone pads and Harness, Powder Coated Dark Silver. $60 Shipped

6. Gerry Davis Ice Frame with Two Tune Leather Davis Pads - $55 Shipped

7. Black Honigs Mask WIth Used Black Leather Pads - SOLD

8. Used Wilson Double-Bar Frame - $1 plus Shipping 

9. PlusPos Double Bar Frame - $5 plus Shipping

CP'S

1. Used Wilson Platinum - 12in - $85 Shipped

2. Used Champion Riveted Hard-Shell 12in 

3. Used Champion Velcro Hard-Shell 13 in

4. Used Black Douglas 13in with extra parts - $ 90 Shipped

Shin Guards

1. Slightly Used Wilson Platinum Shin - Riveted 17 in - $50 Shipped

2. Slightly Used WIlson Platinum Shin - Velcro 17 In - $50 Shipped

3. Slightly Used Davisshields 17 in - $50 Shipped

4. Diamond Ix3's 15 in

5. PlusPos 15in

Shoes:

NB 950's Sz 10 - Used - 

Spotbilt Patent Leather's Sz 10 - Used

Some Pictures are available currently, some coming in the next couple weeks.

Thanks.

Okay...

Availables:

Masks:

1. Brand New Non-Retail Nike Steel with Navy Pads and Harness, Powder Coated close to Titanium.

2. Brand New Non-Retail Nike Steel with no pads or Harness, Powder Coated close to Titanium.

3. Wilson Dynalite With New Wilson Wrap-Around Two-Tone pads and Harness, Powder Coated Dark Silver.

4. Wilson Dynalite LP with Slightly Used(less than 10 games) Wrap-Around Black pads and Harness, Powder Coated Dark Silver.

5. Wilson Dynalite With Used Wilson Wrap-Around Two-Tone pads and Harness, Powder Coated Dark Silver.

6. Gerry Davis Ice Frame with Two Tune Leather Davis Pads

7. Black Honigs Mask WIth Used Black Leather Pads

8. Wilson Double-Bar Frame

9. PlusPos Double Bar Frame

CP'S

1. Used Wilson Platinum - 12in

2. Used Champion Riveted Hard-Shell 12in

3. Used Champion Velcro Hard-Shell 13 in

4. Used Black Douglas 13in with extra parts

Shin Guards

1. Slightly Used Wilson Platinum Shin - Riveted 17 in

2. Slightly Used WIlson Platinum Shin - Velcro 17 In

3. Slightly Used Davisshields 17 in

4. Diamond Ix3's 15 in

5. PlusPos 15in

Shoes:

NB 950's Sz 10 - Used

Spotbilt Patent Leather's Sz 10 - Used

Some Pictures are available currently, some coming in the next couple weeks.

Thanks.

You are a sick man! :wave:

• Like 1

The Douglas with additional parts will probably run around $110 plus shipping. Here is a picture of everything you would get a 13in and some replacement parts if something else broke. But as with anything...make me an offer and we will see where we get.

Wanted:

• A phone or email reply from a sports apparel or equipment manufacturer regarding production of such things as:

- - Hats & Masks

- - Shirts (the DigiCamo shirt @BigUmpire and I have brainstormed about being one of them)

- - Pants (CDP shrunk my Boombah flat-fronts, those jerks!!)

I have several ideas, all "on paper". Just need a willing-to-hear-it ear.

• A Force3 Unequal CP

• A set of Force3 Unequal shinguards

• A Majestic ThermaBase jacket in Black w/ Sky shoulder stripes in Large, or equivalent jacket from other manufacturer. Willing to trade or sell off my Smitty jacket in Black w/ Sky shoulder stripes in Extra Large. It's too big for me, and I'm committed to never wearing it behind the plate (even though Dale Scott did the other night).

• A Majestic ThermaBase jacket in Navy w/ Red shoulder stripes in Large, or equivalent jacket from other manufacturer. It actually pains my fingers to type this, I hate the color navy so much.

Otherwise, @JoHart10 has the mask that I'm looking for, and he and I are working out an arrangement...

Oh, since we're telling Santa...

• A ticket to Puerto Rico and the contact number for somebody to get me into calling Winter Ball games. :) @JaxRolo! You got any primos o tios o hermanos in PR who gots a hookup? I know you're Cuban, but I'm sure you know people!

Wanted:

Oh, since we're telling Santa...

• A ticket to Puerto Rico and the contact number for somebody to get me into calling Winter Ball games. :) @JaxRolo! You got any primos o tios o hermanos in PR who gots a hookup? I know you're Cuban, but I'm sure you know people!

I spent part of my childhood in Puerto Rico and learned to play baseball there.

Actually met Roberto Clemente once.

Still have family there.

But no contacts baseball wise.