Fitness Challenge

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3331 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I am down 18lbs since January 1st. Doing the P90X workout. Tried to start jogging again, got 2 miles in and strained my calf again. Won't be trying to jog again anytime soon. Just running when I am on the baseball field. I purchased a Jawbone UP24 a few weeks ago. Great purchase. Really has me motivated to get my 10k steps in every day. If anyone has one let me know.

Games worked 5

I am down 18lbs since January 1st. Doing the P90X workout. Tried to start jogging again, got 2 miles in and strained my calf again. Won't be trying to jog again anytime soon. Just running when I am on the baseball field. I purchased a Jawbone UP24 a few weeks ago. Great purchase. Really has me motivated to get my 10k steps in every day. If anyone has one let me know.

Games worked 5

Fitbit for me

• Like 2

Games worked 5

Take it easy.  Getting hurt only hurts your progress.  Any exercise that you do now is better than sitting on the couch.  

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using FitBit and MyFitnessPal to shed the weight.  I haven't weighed in a month but I feel lighter.  My Aria scale made it into storage after moving cross country.

Games worked 5

Fitbit for me

me too...down 40 since November...............avg 14-16 K per day

• Like 1

I have a powerlifting competition on May 2nd in Anchorage...running didn't work out (ha get it) for me so I went to developing my fast twitch muscles instead. My events are raw bench, raw squat, and raw deadlift. There's never been a raw female teenage lifter in the state to set records in my class, meaning nobody competes in my class, so I'm hoping to set records and walk out of South Anchorage High School with a medal.