Scared

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3529 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

So about two weeks ago... i was in Hospital for three days... Saturday... till Monday i  had jundance my skin was yellow. so they put stem in me. I have "stones" they are plaing to take my gallbladder out in two-three weeks.

I am just scared of the pain afterwords and how long i get back to normal. I been walking and trying to eat better i did walk twice today :)

i was at 217 on July 4th and i am around 195-200 at the moment... hoping to loose more weight though. i am 5'4 5'5 beem eating better.

If you guys have any ideas of good things to eat please tell me.

I been eating meat.  Hambuger, Hot dogs, roasted chicken bbq (god that was fing good)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know surgery recovery pain.  It's almost always better than what sends you to surgery.  I understand the fear, too.  Write down your questions and your fears and TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR.  He is the one that can calm your fears.

Good luck.  It will probably go a lot better than you think.

If you want to keep losing weight I'd suggest just eating cleaner. Try not to eat animal protein more than once a day. Packaged things should have maybe <12 things on the label. If you can eat it raw, it's probably better. (Put that cookie dough down.)

Then again I don't know what happens after you get jaundice so...take my advice only if it makes sense to you.

I had mine out about 7 years ago. Same thing. Turned yellow. Took me about 2-3 weeks before I was umpiring again and about 6 months before I was eating normal again

That something that scares me a bit but i am fine with that... not sure what i would be eating though

If you want to keep losing weight I'd suggest just eating cleaner. Try not to eat animal protein more than once a day. Packaged things should have maybe <12 things on the label. If you can eat it raw, it's probably better. (Put that cookie dough down.)

Then again I don't know what happens after you get jaundice so...take my advice only if it makes sense to you.

I take that advice if i can... there not a lot of stuff i can cook all the time...

I know surgery recovery pain.  It's almost always better than what sends you to surgery.  I understand the fear, too.  Write down your questions and your fears and TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR.  He is the one that can calm your fears.

Good luck.  It will probably go a lot better than you think.

So you think the pain is not as bad as it was before you were sent? i did tell her my fears... we talk about the driving,  how long someone should be with me after words....  I hope so cause its coming In aug 14th...