+pos chest protector

law_reb
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2205 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

14 hours ago, catsbackr said:

It's the +POS ZRO-G.

You can have it for $75 shipped.

For sure a better price than the guy that was going to try and sell one on Facebook for $200 because it was "vintage." Then got upset when the people that commented on it told him his asking price was to high despite him saying the money would go to UmpCares.

Thankfully he dropped the price in a future post and sold it for around $100-125.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the refurbished cobra2 chest protector from pluspos and am really ticked off cause I have not received any conformation about my purchase.  I used PayPal and it took a few days for the payment to process. And still no confirmation from them.  I logged in my account on  there website and it is still saying that I have the two items in the cart ready to purchase (which was purchased through PayPal).  I have the PayPal confirmation but nothing from pluspos.  I have emailed pluspos twice now and tried to call the number but it is automated of some cable service (wrong number). Does anyone know how I can reach them or what I should do?  Thanks.

Ordered from +pos earlier this year. Same thing. Then one day the order appeared. Considering it was going to Canada and the West Coast, the time was not bad. However, it would have been nice to know at least it was shipped. 

5 hours ago, NicNag said:

I have emailed pluspos twice now and tried to call the number but it is automated of some cable service (wrong number). Does anyone know how I can reach them or what I should do?  Thanks.

Same thing happened to me 2 months ago with the order processed, and then radio silence. Called the numbers from website, emailed no answers. 

Search on this site for +pos and there will be a thread about shirts where dandada or something like that goes on a rant.  In it he gives his phone number for someone to contact him personally. 

I called that number , picked up on 2nd ring and updated me on my order. Deleted the number from my phone or I’d have it easily. 

6 hours ago, eagle_12 said:

Search on this site for +pos and there will be a thread about shirts where dandada or something like that goes on a rant.  In it he gives his phone number for someone to contact him personally. 

There is your answer