Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Thunderheads

Once your item is sold or traded for ......

All, ...

When you post something on the buy, sell or trade forum and your item is no longer available, please do one of the following things:

1) post on the thread that the item is sold, and utilize the "mention tool" that we have here, and tag me; for example:  @Thunderheads ...... this way I'll notice the post and that your item is sold.

2) send me a PM that your item is sold, and attach the link to your post

Either way, I'll see it, and can lock it once your item moves.

Thanks for your cooperation as always!

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By LMSANS
      R3, 1 out, Fly ball to F8.  Runner tags...and here is what happened.  I know you want me on 3BX, but I have always done 1BX and can't break the habit.  Offensive coach was asking about blocking the plate without the ball.  I felt that F2 gave the back of the plate.
      I made the out call after seeing the ball.
      Any comments?

• By Gfoley4
      Your browser does not support iframes.
    • By Thunderheads
      I certainly do not see a tag here....... 
    • By Thunderheads
      I certainly do not see a tag here....... 
    • Guest JJ
      By Guest JJ
      Runners on 1st and 2nd when a pop fly is hit to the second baseman. At this point, the umpire immediately calls "Infield Fly" and declares the batter out.

The runner on second started running to 3rd when the ball was hit and before the ball was caught.

The 2nd baseman catches the ball and immediately throws to the shortstop who tags 2nd base before the runner returns to the base.

The umpire states that all force plays are "off" when the infield fly rule is in effect and declares the runner safe at second stating he needed to be tagged out since there is no force.

Is this the correct call? I understand there in no longer a force at 3rd base since the batter is declared out but does the "all force plays are off" hold true for the runner leaving the base early on a pop fly? That seems nonsensical. What is the correct call?