Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
alex7

Honigs Polywool Base Pants size 34

Never worn, one size too small for me, but I looked up the tag and believe these are indeed polywools from Honigs.  Inseam appears to be about 30-31 inches.

Honigs sells them for $66+ shipping, so willing to let them go for $53 shipped.

Trades would work if you can offer any of the following:  Team Wendy pads (black), size S or M majestic black polo + cash, Zig plate shoes size 10.5 or 11 (depending on whether they run true to size or not), GD size 36 pants + cash, or a silver framed mask with used TW black pads.

I'll Ebay them on Thursday if nothing works out here.  Thanks guys.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

If you click the 1st picture, it shows the PBS1-06 small tag.  I'll get some more pics in about 10 minutes.

They look really faded in that picture.

I placed them by the windows with the sunshine, so that might be why.  They're definitely not the darkest gray compared to my GDs, which is what most guys around here wear.  Comparison pic coming up.

Middle pant peeking through is Gerry Davis, right-most pant is the Polywool base, left-most if PWs plate.  
Middle pic shows about inch and a half of fabric left for inseam (flashlight pic, so a little bright).

Just to throw this out there, the "06" at the end means they were made in 2006.  I don't know if you bought these from Honigs recently or what.  I have bought a set (plate/base) of PWs every other year for the last six years and they all have the last two digits of the year on the tag after the model number.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.  I looked at my plate PW that I purchased last year and they say -11, so they don't seem to mind selling off older models, at least with online purchases.  I received these base pants 2 or 3 seasons ago as a gift but never used them due to the "dry-clean only" expense.