2014 OUT Award Selection Committee Application

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3843 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The year is quickly coming to an end and with that comes our 2nd Annual OUT Awards which will be released in January. 

This year I am going to do a couple of things different starting with the way I form the selection committee. This year I am going to allow all members to apply for a position on the selection committee. I will review the applications and select our panel. 

Applications must be received by 10/31/13. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had someone PM'd me to ask about years of exp and level(s) called and I probably should explain that I'm looking for a good cross section of experience while everybody knows some of our gear experts and their opinions. A newer umpire who just sank a few hundred into his gear can have some good feedback too.

• 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3843 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.