Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
RileyCohn

Umpire Indicator

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I have the All-Star indicator. The larger metal one that can be taken apart and cleaned. I'm not sure if All-Star makes another model or not. That indicator though is almost perfect to me. It's easy to manipulate, feels good in the hand, has a good positive click, feels solid, and has some weight to it which I prefer. The only problem I have with it are the way the wheels are notched. They don't make any sense at all. If they could fix that so that the notches were cut to match what number was showing it would be perfect to me. Not sure how I feel about an electronic indicator though. Seems like it's just over complicating a simple tool. I actually prefer not to use an indicator but some associations require it as does MiLB.

I am currently designing the NDC8Râ„¢.  It will retail for $199.99 on contract. 

Balls, Strikes, Outs, Innings, Runs, Pitch counts, Errors, Warnings, Ejections, NCAA DHs, FYCs.

It has a "What's the count, Blue?" function that flashes the count to the 3BC on every pitch right before he asks. 

The Eject button is red and spring-loaded.

There is a "Rat Trap" button that offers immediate and insulting comebacks so you don't have to finally think them up in the car on the way home. 

There is a GLM function that will leave a virtual GPS marker for your partner or the next crew.

The rule reference button only references 9.01© 

Motorola Touch Wiz because every first-generation device should suck that bad.

The device has a timer that skips forward to the time limit if the third out happens within three minutes of the actual time limit. 

Vibrate function.  No reason. 

High-voltage induction circuit that zaps the score-keeper whenever his numbers are different from yours.

Retractable "rabbit ear" antennae.

Flask.

419U5Pbz83L._SY300_.jpg

I will also be manufacturing a Smitty-only device called the Clickdicatorâ„¢. designed specifically to hang off your Umpclip.

• Like 2

3-2-2 no need for anything else, unless you're running a scoreboard. And the one with the larger numbers

Agreed...Nothing else is needed...I could get confused......

This one right here minus the innings...don't need that....http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=A048P&Category_Code=UMPIRE-INDICATORS&Product_Count=2

I am currently designing the NDC8Râ„¢.  It will retail for $199.99 on contract. 

I NEED one of these!   Put me down as a beta tester.

@MrUmp how do you post a link of something on here like you just done with the ump attire indicator web page

Copy and paste it in the reply box

jindlg.jpg

That one would be perfect if the balls was on top then strikes then outs

i agree

I've never really understood why, they made them with strikes first being when you give the count it's balls then strikes

All depends on what you get used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love a timer feature on an indicator.  That way you can keep time limit without having to bury a watch in your pocket or ball bag (my association does not allow watches on your person).