Make Me an Offer!!! MLB Hardwick Plate Slacks 35R

twood71
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3773 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have a pair of Brand New with Tags MLB Hardwick Poly Wools Plate Slacks 35R Been hemmed to a 32 with about 4 inches to let out. Make me an offer...

Thank you for looking

Pics?

they are pants! :wave:

You would buy something without a picture first? guess I have trust issues.

Just messin' with ya. I'm bored!

Im not playing! jk...im bored at work during my lunch....

• 2 months later...

$100 includes priority shipping

$100??!?!? Does that include the unlimited dry cleaning service and a year membership to Golds Gym? JK man...Good Luck! Like @kylejt said you never know how much someone is willing to pay. I sold 3 used pair of Hardwicks for a little over $200.

Hardwick pants are a status symbol, to some umpires. You can tell because they're contantly showing you their white pockets, for no apparent reason.

At least I think that's what they're doing.

I still own one pair, and these seem to be a bit more stout than my other Honig's drawers. They're probably no different, though.

There are guys who buy metal throat protectors for $70, and pay large coin for Nike masks. So laying out more $ for white pockets may seem silly, but..........

p.s. I'll have a matching pair (plate/base) of Hardwick pants going to eBay as soon as twood71 sells his. Only a rat, or dope would post a competing auction. Mine have a 37" waist.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...