Rules study disk

bluegorilla
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3968 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Going back about 14 yrs, my association had a FED rules study disk with hundreds of questions and situations . All were t/f so you could answer fast . They gave scores for each session and a cumlitive score for all sessions . Does anyone know if such a disk still exists ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back about 14 yrs, my association had a FED rules study disk with hundreds of questions and situations . All were t/f so you could answer fast . They gave scores for each session and a cumlitive score for all sessions . Does anyone know if such a disk still exists ?

What's a disk?

What's a disk?

A disk.....you know......the round thing that's flat.........and says FRISBEE on the top?

A disk.....you know......the round thing that's flat.........and says FRISBEE on the top?

Ah, perhaps you refer to the Frisbee® Sport Disc?

Why would that have baseball stuff on it? :no:

For the same reason they have Frisbee Golf?   **** if I know.