Who's going and which week(s)

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3947 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Jax I know about Amish one game a day he was part of my crew week 7 , so the rest of us had to pick up his slack( we called the show) in our hut. Going to catch the show meant going to watch Amish do his one a day.

• 1 month later...

Heading up for Week 10, along with 6 or 7 other guys from our Association!  It's our annual vacation together.  Thrilled to again have my son coming up to umpire - we have a great time up there.  Really wish I had enough time to do multiple weeks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jaz have week 9 also no team but only a short drive from jersey so I will see you then, still trying to figure out how to load everything on my Harley Ultra but looks like I will be taking a my cage instead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on for Week 4, but since I have Flex time and vacation time to cash in, and everyone in my family will be cooing over my brother & SisIL's baby (she's due top of June), no one will miss me if I turn it in to 4 weeks. Thus, I'm looking at Weeks 3, 5 and 6. I heard from my crew mates from last year that only one (out of six) other will be able to make it – one of the guys, we just heard, had a relapse of cancer, and while he's still walking and breathing, can't travel.

I'll be taking up shack with Boddie and Jesse (someone poke Dom! He's snoring again!) once again... Gotta keep the hijinks rollin'!

If anyone comes anywhere near my arsenal of Febreeze, and jacks it _this_ year, I'll find you and towel-whip you.

• 2 weeks later...