Used Umpire Shirts for Sale

tphipps
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4081 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have 7 high quality umpire shirts for sale in excellent condition.  They are all professional style shirts with #10 on upper sleeve.  2 of the shirts are oversized for wearing behind the plate. 1 Navy - short sleeved is 3xl and 1 Powder Blue- short sleeved is 4xl. 

1 Navy, 1 Powder Blue, 1 Red, 1 Black and 1 Cream are 2xl, all short sleeved.  Will sell all shirts for $100.  If interested contact Todd @ 501-655-2923.

post-2353-0-01042300-1360938465_thumb.jp

post-2353-0-69091900-1360938505_thumb.jp

Edited by tphipps

Ditto. I rotated to 2nd shift at work (3pm-11pm) starting this coming Monday. It's OPENING DAY, and I'll be at work! :censored: :censored: :censored: That shift will last until 3/17 :censored: I will miss several :censored: weeks of the :censored: season. :censored:

• Like 1

Ditto. I rotated to 2nd shift at work (3pm-11pm) starting this coming Monday. It's OPENING DAY, and I'll be at work! :censored: :censored: :censored: That shift will last until 3/17 :censored: I will miss several :censored: weeks of the :censored: season. :censored:

Jocko, let's watch the :censored: language around here.

But in all seriousness, I am going to have a weird spring, it might go day by day to see if i make games due to job hunt and trying to finish grad school.

I will try to get some better pictures to put on here.  Sorry for the small pic's.  I have had quite of few inquiries.  Not trying to get rich just want to help someone get some quality stuff to save them some money.  I am very aware of what good, quality uniforms and equipment cost new. 

By the way, the numbers on the shirts and jacket were my conference assigned numbers.  #10.  They can be removed and replaced with another set of numbers.

Thanks for the insight.  Will get the new pic's up soon.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4081 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.