SoCal Umpire Classic

Lefty
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4159 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hi Everyone,

I went to the Wendelstedt Umpire Clinic last Friday ,Saturday, and Sunday. I really enjoyed the

clinic. It was money well spent. The rain forced us to stay inside Saturday but Sunday we were

able to work outside. The instructors did a great job in presenting and teaching material on the

two man system. If you get a chance to attend a Wendelstedt clinic I highly recommend that you go.

Lefty

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C. Brown

Hi C. Brown

Brent Rice, Adam Swartz, and Alex Ortiz were the instructors. All three are regular instructors at the school. Brent was the head

instructor for the clinic. Adam and Alex did alot of the demonstrations for us. This clinic was limited to about 25 students. Having

a small class ment each student got more attention.

Lefty

Adam (his last name is Schwarz) was the lead instructor at the IBOA camp last year in SoCal. Great deal on that camp - $35 for Friday evening (classroom) and Saturday/Sunday. Looking forward to it again this year on Dec 7-9.

Adam (his last name is Schwarz) was the lead instructor at the IBOA camp last year in SoCal. Great deal on that camp - $35 for Friday evening (classroom) and Saturday/Sunday. Looking forward to it again this year on Dec 7-9.

steve i will see you @ IBOA !! this will be my 6th yr at this local clinic . hope the weather doesn't mess with us !!

marc

steve i will see you @ IBOA !! this will be my 6th yr at this local clinic . hope the weather doesn't mess with us !!

marc

I'm looking forward to it Marc - hope we are in the same group and there's NO RAIN!

marc

I'm looking forward to it Marc - hope we are in the same group and there's NO RAIN!

+1 to that , if it gets canceled again , that may be it for this clinic for 2012 .