The Walking Dead

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4029 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This episode fell flat

Yep

I've become SO frustrated by this series....so much potential and it's totally underachieving....ARGH.  I just want to focus on the comic books and have the tv show go away....unless they grow some FRIGGIN BALLS and let this show grow the way it should.  It's so depressing...what it could be.....I wonder if it was an HBO production than some AMC thing, I don't know...but excluding the occasional fun little twist, it's just a letdown...sigh.

She obviously wasn't as per her script in this eisode, but it looked like a female wearing a motorcycle helmet. Why the anonymity?

I don't know, I think there is still a possibility. Who else could it be, other than some unknown character?

This episode fell flat

Yup...this season did too. Did this series really peak at the end of Season 1?

I think I've read a total of 2 or 3 comic books / graphic novels in my life but I am thinking about picking these up just to see if they are any better.

She obviously wasn't as per her script in this eisode, but it looked like a female wearing a motorcycle helmet. Why the anonymity?

I don't know, I think there is still a possibility. Who else could it be, other than some unknown character?

This episode fell flat

Yup...this season did too. Did this series really peak at the end of Season 1?

I think I've read a total of 2 or 3 comic books / graphic novels in my life but I am thinking about picking these up just to see if they are any better. They're wayyyyyy better

• 3 weeks later...

Why?

SPOILER...

guv

The guv 'na was wearing some trench leather coat protects him against some bites, and if he had some back up ammo for the gun I think  even I could get my self outta that room while taking down a buncha zombies.  Ive played enough Resident Evil and L4D to know how it's done, and I'm sure Philip has too.