Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Baseball ump 14

discount for school

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

oooooh... not really a fan of this...

Hopefully Tom will actually contribute to threads beyond that one post... The idea of the discount for premium members isn't for average guys off the street to save $125 on the school... If this happens multiple times, it might be needed to have a 100 post minimum or something for the discounts.

• Like 2

Hopefully Tom will actually contribute to threads beyond that one post... The idea of the discount for premium members isn't for average guys off the street to save $125 on the school... If this happens multiple times, it might be needed to have a 100 post minimum or something for the discounts.

I had that on day 1
  • Like 1

I had that on day 1

You had that on hour 1.

Btw I'd like everyone to recognize the restraint I'm showing by not making any comments about this guys name including the word huggable. Lol

• Like 1

ha ha ha,funny...while your playing on ur computer i'm reading the manual.i'm not from off the street,i'm always on the street,looking for a game to watch,from little league to MLB...u kiddies just keep playing on ur computer knocking everyone else,u hold that thought and look for me on tv in thefuture.....by the way,i officiated 382 games last season...

So I suggest going to the intro page and do so. Then roll the sarcasm back a couple of notches. There are many very talented umpires, many pro grads, so numbers mean nothing. I knew an official in another sport that did every level of his sport, youth, HS, and adult, did tons of games but absolutely sucked. Just remember if you aren't getting better you are getting worse.

• Like 1

MSTAYLOR,wasn't meant for sarcasm,it was a joke...don't know your other official was,that's too bad...at least he was out there for the kids.he must have loved the game.i don't knock anyone,not my style to judge.i try to do the best job i can and act professional on and off of the field. i apologize if you didn't agree with my posts.you have a Blessed day...tom

So I suggest going to the intro page and do so. Then roll the sarcasm back a couple of notches. There are many very talented umpires, many pro grads, so numbers mean nothing. I knew an official in another sport that did every level of his sport, youth, HS, and adult, did tons of games but absolutely sucked. Just remember if you aren't getting better you are getting worse.

be nice to Tom. He's obviously a fellow game whore. Now you two hug and make up!
  • Like 2

scratch this whole post. Bad idea. The guys who are jockeying for PBUC are still chasing the seemingly impossible dream, and appear to have egos to match.

Sorry Tom, sarcasm or humor doesn't always translate well. The guy I referenced was simply a game whore with no thought at getting better. I still suggest an intro. Welcome in lieu of it.

ha ha ha,funny...while your playing on ur computer i'm reading the manual.i'm not from off the street,i'm always on the street,looking for a game to watch,from little league to MLB...u kiddies just keep playing on ur computer knocking everyone else,u hold that thought and look for me on tv in thefuture.....by the way,i officiated 382 games last season...

congrats on your game count. Takes alot of hard work and sacrifice, not to mention an understanding SWMBO.

I personally called 319 games, worked OT on my full time job, was very active on UE, and didn't miss a single school function for either of my kids.

Anyone else think Tom looks like Rick Springfield?

• Like 1

lol...i know right mike...i've been around for a while...gotcha, i had no idea how to work this website..i did alot of games because theres no better place to be but on the diamond,especially the dish,way better than that honey due list my girl always has for me,lol... i guess the $150 discount was the million dollar question for me to get the rookie board abuse...man i hope someone else joins soon...lol

congrats on your game count. Takes alot of hard work and sacrifice, not to mention an understanding SWMBO.

I personally called 319 games, worked OT on my full time job, was very active on UE, and didn't miss a single school function for either of my kids.

Anyone else think Tom looks like Rick Springfield?

what is SWMBO?

Sorry Tom, sarcasm or humor doesn't always translate well. The guy I referenced was simply a game whore with no thought at getting better. I still suggest an intro. Welcome in lieu of it.

MICHAEL,how do i do an intro,same as i did on the forum with school question?

Go to introductions and click on start new topic which should be on the upper right hand hand part of your screen. SWMBO= she who must be obeyed= wife

scratch this whole post. Bad idea. The guys who are jockeying for PBUC are still chasing the seemingly impossible dream, and appear to have egos to match.

I'm confused as to what you are saying about my post...

I'm confused as to what you are saying about my post...

wait for it......wait......wait....(light bulb goes on over mjr's head) THERE IT IS!
  • Like 1