Ask the Umpire

cyclonehokiece
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4195 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like it is getting spammed quite a bit lately. Is this the same person or is it just something we are going to have to put up with? I like having the area, but if it is going to become a spammer haven, I don't like it as much.

AMEN!

Different IPs different, but I can't tell if they are the same person via proxy. I am looking into options to fix this other than take it down. But will take it down if I have to.

Maybe close it to guests but leave it up as an option for members to anonymously ask rules questions that they would otherwise not ask.

It's a shame that douchebags are using this for spam when a) no one on this site will buy their product anyway and b ) it takes away from those people who have genuine rule questions who want an answer from an umpire

It's a shame that douchebags are using this for spam when a) no one on this site will buy their product anyway and b ) it takes away from those people who have genuine rule questions who want an answer from an imlore

Who you callin an imlore?!? :hopmad:

It's a shame that douchebags are using this for spam when a) no one on this site will buy their product anyway and b ) it takes away from those people who have genuine rule questions who want an answer from an imlore

Who you callin an imlore?!? :hopmad:

Stupid autocorrect