New era hats

Lefty
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4337 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry Davis Sports (www.gerrydavissports.com) has them on closeout for $8 each. 4/6/8 stitch in navy or black but ONLY if you are either a pinhead (6 3/4, 6 7/8) or a buckethead (7 7/8 or 8).

Did you try Neweracap.com That might work too.

Good luck in your quest.

• 1 year later...

As a dedicated New Era 5950 fan I am disheartened they have discontinued their line of umpire caps. Richardsons - with the higher crown - are nice, but they are not a New Era. Considering New Era makes the MLB umpire caps, you would think they would fill the need for the armature market.

Gerry Davis Sports (www.gerrydavissports.com) has them on closeout for $8 each. 4/6/8 stitch in navy or black but ONLY if you are either a pinhead (6 3/4, 6 7/8) or a buckethead (7 7/8 or 8).

Did you try Neweracap.com That might work too.

Good luck in your quest.

i just checked GD site , in black (6 stitch , 8 stitch) only sizes remaining are under a 7 size . didnt ck the navy though ?

marc

As a dedicated New Era 5950 fan I am disheartened they have discontinued their line of umpire caps. Richardsons - with the higher crown - are nice, but they are not a New Era. Considering New Era makes the MLB umpire caps, you would think they would fill the need for the armature market.

My association was all new era until they started having sizing issues...............we would get a 25+ cap order and we would have 3 hats all sized 7 1/4 be three distinct sizes, we had to go to richardson to get consisitent sizing