Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Umpire in Chief

Congratz to Mazzamouth

I just wanted to share that one of our loyal and helpful members Mike aka Mazzamouth is continuing to the next stage in chasing his dream.

He graduated among the top of hie class at the Wendelstedt Umpire School and was invited to PBUC!

Congratz MAZZ!

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I just wanted to share that one of our loyal and helpful members Mike aka Mazzamouth is continuing to the next stage in chasing his dream.

He graduated among the top of hie class at the Wendelstedt Umpire School and was invited to PBUC!

Congratz MAZZ!

Awesome Job Mazz!

That is Awesome!!!! COngrats!!!! :cheers:

Congratz MAZZ!

Congratulations Mazz! We're going to miss you around here.:crybaby2:

So that is three I know of that is invited to PBUC. Mazz, the guy from my group and a guy from Scuzzyfeller's group. I would like to congradulate Mazz and the others and wish them all luck at the next step.

Congratz Mazz! One of your evaluators is a close friend of mine. His name is Darren Spagnardi. He is a great guy. You will learn a lot from him. Hope to see you in the SALLY league soon. If you want to shot me a pm.:yippie:

Congratulations Mike! If you make it through PBUC and get assigned to the GCL or FSL, let me know - I'd love to come watch you work in Jupiter or Port St. Lucie. Good luck!

For Mazz and anyone else have gone in the past,

Any chance you guys can provide a what you liked and what you think could be better about Wendeltstedt's or just talk about your experience there in general? I'm looking to go in 2012 and am trying to figure out which of the schools would be a better fit for me. Not looking for a argument or anything about which school is better since I know going to any of them would make me a better umpire. Just trying to get a sense of what it's like and how each school is different.

Thanks.

Note, I'm NOT looking for a pro job.

Jimmy uses all MiLB instructors and all simulation games. Harry uses a combination of MLB and MiLB umpires and a combo of simulation games and live games. Jimmy probably has an edge on rules instruction but only slightly. You can't go wrong at either school.