Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Warren

Memberships

You may have noticed that Umpire-Empire is now offering memberships.

Our partners have put together some generous discount packages which are only available to premium members. These discounts can easily cover the cost of membership over the year. Beyond discounts by our partners there will be some exclusive content for Premium members and a special forum where I will keep premium members up to date on premium offerings.

Soon Umpire-Empire will be offering liability insurance through a toprated provider as a second level of premium membership. If you elect for premium membership and would like to upgrade to the option with insurance when it becomes available.

What happens if I don't become a premium member?

Don't worry you will still have access to the forum, many articles, interviews and all that you've come to expect from Umpire-Empire. But we hope you will want to become a premium member.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Joined - Premium!

How do we apply for the Ump-Attire.com.com Discount.

How long does it take to get the Ump-Attire.com.com discount code after you purchase the membership? I was planning to make a substantial order tomorrow.

How long does it take to get the Ump-Attire.com.com discount code after you purchase the membership? I was planning to make a substantial order tomorrow.

Not too long. Once I see the confirmation I will email you a code. Jim went ahead and advanced me a few codes.

I joined as a premium paying member last week. why does it still just say member for my group when I post? I notice others guys group says premium member. I thought there was only one level of paying membership.

I joined as a premium paying member last week. why does it still just say member for my group when I post? I notice others guys group says premium member. I thought there was only one level of paying membership.

Very curious... fixed & PM sent.

I've joined as a premium member. This will not only encourage me to post more, but it will save me some money at Ump-Attire. I hope you see this and send me a code (or whatever it is that brings the discount) cause I need to order a mask today.

• Like 1

I've joined as a premium member. This will not only encourage me to post more, but it will save me some money at Ump-Attire. I hope you see this and send me a code (or whatever it is that brings the discount) cause I need to order a mask today.

Rich - Go ahead and order what you need. Send Ump-Attire customer service a note with your code after Warren sends it to you and they will credit you within 48 hours. I have done this two years in a row.

Any chance of forming some kind of discount with Honigs for umps here who deal primary with Honigs

Agreed. Would be nice to have the option for those of us that have it... that being said, Jim will still get the majority of my business.

Any chance of forming some kind of discount with Honigs for umps here who deal primary with Honigs

Unfortunately no, my deal is exclusive with Ump-Attire.com.

Rich - Go ahead and order what you need. Send Ump-Attire customer service a note with your code after Warren sends it to you and they will credit you within 48 hours. I have done this two years in a row.

Just did this earlier this week. No problem giving me a 10% discount after my orders had been placed. Can't say enough good things about UA and their customer service. I had to send something back and there were no issues at all. Very friendly, very accommodating, and everything is done very quickly.

Just became a premium member how long will it take to get a code thanks

Just became a premium member how long will it take to get a code thanks

Did you send in a picture of yourself in a tuxedo ?

Warren needs this for your I D badge.

We had to.

• Like 2

dumb-and-dumber-tuxedos3.jpg?itok=HQHsWb

It's me and chief Rolo and we are not wearing pants !

• Like 2

dumb-and-dumber-tuxedos3.jpg?itok=HQHsWb

It's me and chief Rolo and we are not wearing pants !yep. Dumb and Dumber. The jury is still out as to which is which.

• Like 2