Champro Magnesium

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4259 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

That will look great with the Team Wendys pads

It sure will. Right up unitil the moment he sticks his ugly mug in it!!!!!

Just kidding it looks great and you are very handsome!!!!!

What was the final cost incl. shipping?

Not sure that that Cajun is going to do it anymore due the the time it takes and cost.

I'm sure he will chime in.

What was the final cost incl. shipping?

Not sure that that Cajun is going to do it anymore due the the time it takes and cost.

I'm sure he will chime in.

I thought this might be the case. There is a fair amount of labor (which is expensive) and not a lot of $$$$ to buy/replace. I had one done locally. It took a while and they did not seem excited to do any more. They quoted me $40 and they stuck to the price. It was a nice rig. Wilson Dyna lite without the vinyl coating powder coated black with tan wrap around pads. I never wore it. A fellow blue saw it and made me a offer that was too good to pass on. I basically traded it for my WV Gold.

Here is another picture with the masks on.

I was going to use it last night but it got rained out!

mask2.jpg

That will look GREAT with your plate coat. What pads are those?

Here is a link for the Pads. Fiitske was the one that introduced those pads on here a while back.

http://btlofficialsgear.com/Double-Row-Wrap-Around-AC624.htm

Everyone likes the look.

Here is a link for the Pads. Fiitske was the one that introduced those pads on here a while back.

http://btlofficialsg...round-AC624.htm

Everyone likes the look.

Actually it was Alphonso Marquez :wave:

Actually, it was Alfonso Marquez :wave::shrug:

WOW 2 guys with similar names!!! :question1:

• 1 month later...

Dropped my old school all-star off at the powder coaters this morning. Small outfit, so he doesn't batch. I should have it back soon. Fingers crossed.

That's a very underrated frame. It's light, very stout, and has good visibility. I'd stack it against anything out there, in overall performance

Thanks for reminding me that I've got one of those, and haven't updated the pads in it, yet.

I'm getting a bunch of stuff powder coated flat black, for my old '67 Mustang restoration. I'll toss in the All Star frame, just for kicks. I take a little bit of light steel wool to the bars of my shiny black frames, to cut down the glare. I'll just give this one the stealth treatment.