She said, "You're done!"

sdix00
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4314 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

A lull in the action prompted my wife to gather up all the laundry, and then this happened. . .

Man, am I in trouble.

7333072684_ee86795736_n.jpg

7333075002_cb5f8a006e_n.jpg

7333077394_a4fd0f5627_n.jpg

7333080630_5a8b64d842_n.jpg

7333108834_06f032b3dc_n.jpg

WOW! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I thought I had lots of stuff.

Unlike any other color, there seems to be such a backlash against the red, why is that? I mean there are so many odd colors/patterns (pink, camouflage, hawaiian, etc...) that most umps seem to have no problem with, but a simple color like red seems to start a war between some umps!!

I don't own a red, but its not because I don't like it, I simply don't have one. Is it because of the whole notion that red brings attention to yourself, unlike the standard , navy, black, powder, cream, etc....and as officials we shouldn't be encouraging that?

remember guys ...........he's got 2 or 3 kids umpiring too ...........

but still ....she got you Stephen! :D

A note on the red shirt:

ONLY used in a tournament to keep a fresh rotation, and when there isn't a RED uniformed team :hi5:

Stephen, I want to thank you. The next time a piece of gear shows up, I can bring these pictures up and say "Look honey, at least I'm not THAT guy." Of course when you start adding in my football and basketball uniforms, the picture gets a little closer to yours.

:notworthy:

Dix, thank you! I recently commandeered a closet for umpire gear and I was told that "No one else has this many umpire shirts!"

Ha!

I was able to FINALLY win an argument at my house!

Pete

Pete, even though you won, you really lost. :smachhead: