Gear Update

Blue23
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5019 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey guys, I thought i'd update you on my "gear hunt". Thanks to other umpires in my district and my LL, I now have the following..

(2) Heather Grey Pants (Dalco)

(1) TOC Pro Blue SS

(1) Dalco Navy Blue SS

(1) Honigs Cream SS

(1) Dalco Powder SS

(1) TOC 2010 UV Black SS

(1)+POS LL Jacket

(1) Pro Style Jacket; Black TOC

All star plate gear (Vest, Ultra Light Mask (sun shield) and shin guards, and I also have NB plate shoes on the way.

I'm very fortunate to have all of this stuff as it is only my second year of districts, but I started when I was 14 (4 years ago) and hope to do middle and high school soon enough!

Tell me what you think of my stuff, and what I might want to upgrade?

thanks guys!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy what ever is the biggest can on sale when you buy it!!!!

Amen brother! :shakehead:

White Rain, Aqua Net .....whatever. I've used Aqua Net this season, ...large can for under $3 and it'll last almost all season! I prefer aerolol cans, but it does not matter!

Blue23, can you be more specific on your All-Star vest?

I had a similar model that I used up through JV. This is a good CP for LL and MS level baseball. It served me well. Excellent shoulder protection and longer than most. I upgraded this year to a hard shell (two actually) and I have never regretted it. I have become a hard shell convert and will never wear anything else.