Cliff Clavin was right --- Drink up my friends!

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4380 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This was in the news today:

WASHINGTON - It is said that people become better looking after a few drinks. And according to a new study, some may also get smarter.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=267&sid=2824032

I'm going to be increasing my intelligence.

With this I'm sure my wife will deliver beer on demand for me. "Honey I need an intelligence boost." Life has just become so much better.

The super slow motion of Adam getting slapped and the video of him on the treadmill were awesome.

Did you see Kari in Maxim a while back?

No but I saw the episode where they showed part of the photo shoot. It was the one where they tested the diet coke and mentos myth. WHOLY!!!! :wow::HD::eek:

Did you see Kari in Maxim a while back?

Is that an umpire magazine?

I think Warren will back me up here when I say... with Kari Byron in it.... yes it is. :spit:

No but I saw the episode where they showed part of the photo shoot. It was the one where they tested the diet coke and mentos myth. WHOLY!!!! :wow::HD::eek:

7ojNE.jpg

I think this was the episode where they made a ballistics jell mold of her butt... but I cant remember for what.

7ojNE.jpg

I think this was the episode where they made a ballistics jell mold of her butt... but I cant remember for what.

To see if it would blast a guy off of a toilet if they dropped a cigarette into a toilet bowl with flammable liquid in it. First episode ever.

• Like 1

I thought the first episode was taken up by the Jado Rocket Car episode. Sure it wasnt a later episode in the first season (side note, she is the only one of the tv personalities on the show without any special effects experience)