Hello

Jeremy_UEFL
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4406 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

How is everyone doing?

My name is Jeremy, and I have been a long time lurker around these parts. Find this website full of great news, discussion and resources with good and experienced umpires around these parts! Also nice to see people at all levels discuss their games, situations, experiences and the like. I hope to add to the discussion here and take as well.

If you know Gil (Owner of the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League), I run the website with him as the deputy commissioner-shameless plug, I know. But that is how I primarily came across the site. Anyways, looking forward to posting!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also will be nice to put an experience and knowledge level with the names that are on your site, right? Glad to see you finally on here Jeremy.

On our website? Most if not all our users use anonymous names (if at all), but we do have people from non-umpires to youth and high school umpires to college and even (former) MiLB on our site. Trust me hard to follow all the anonymous names on our site hah!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Also will be nice to put an experience and knowledge level with the names that are on your site, right? Glad to see you finally on here Jeremy.

On our website? Most if not all our users use anonymous names (if at all), but we do have people from non-umpires to youth and high school umpires to college and even (former) MiLB on our site. Trust me hard to follow all the anonymous names on our site hah!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I noticed a lot of the same nicknames on this site and the UEFL site. Just an observation.

Hey Jeremy, welcome aboard. Where do you hail from?

Thanks, hckyos! I am from the Southern and Central California area!

What parts of So and CenCal? I spent 10 years in LA/SD and grew up in Tracy.

What parts of So and CenCal? I spent 10 years in LA/SD and grew up in Tracy.

Born in the San Fernando Valley, lived in Orange County, now in Bakersfield!

Lived in NoHo when I first moved to LA in October of 2001. Also lived in Toluca Lake, Toluca Woods, Venice, Long Beach, and San Pedro.

Oh and so sorry to hear you now are living in the armpit of CA... Bakersfield. :bang:

:fuel:

Agreed. I am originally from Tracy, CA so I got to go out to plenty of Stockton and Modesto games. The weather in the CA Central Valley during July, August, and September can be stifling! I like where I am at now just north of Portland, OR. It only reaches the low 90s maybe 5-8 times a year :HD: