Performance Undershirt Reviews

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5038 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well, I broke down, ordered the calf sleeve, and asked my son if he could think of anything McDavid that he could use. One thermal arm sleeve, two elbow braces, a pair of padded shorts and a groin strap later and I've saved a fortune! Good grief!

Scuzz, next time you visit So. California, I owe you. :cheers: :nod:

Edited by Kevin Finnerty

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I broke down, ordered the calf sleeve, and asked my son if he could think of anything McDavid that he could use. One thermal arm sleeve, two elbow braces, a pair of padded shorts and a groin strap later and I've saved a fortune! Good grief!

Scuzz, next time you visit So. California, I owe you. :):nod:

Isn't that speshul?

I'm game...if I ever get to the other coast again!

Glad to be of help to all.

Here's another idea....

Base shoes....

Reebok outlets "normally" do buy one...get one half price....buy two....get one free.....

Let's say you find something you can use on the bases....maybe a cross training shoe....and the color is right....priced say $50.00.

Buy the 2 for $100.00....get the 3rd free.....

Slap the AAA card on them and get another 20% off....now you got 3 pair for $80.00....

Scuzz

Good Housekeeping Seal Of Approval

"voices in my head...gotta go..."