+POS

jnazz
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5083 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Parsons has the company up and rolling again. He's got a mix of New Old Stock stuff, and new products. He's been selling on eBay for a couple of years now. Nice fellow, but is swamped by the business (and family and REAL job). The jackets I got off of eBay came without a hitch. They are the black ones with the charcoal insert, and are FABULOUS. Very warm. And I won't take the field without the scrapper plate brush. I even use one on the bases, to clean off the base plate of the breakaway bases in LL games. Very handy.

Someone has mentioned the new shirts aren't that good, and the new jackets aren't either. I'd stick with the stuff with the MiLB labels in them.

Someone has mentioned the new shirts aren't that good, and the new jackets aren't either. I'd stick with the stuff with the MiLB labels in them.

Interior WHITE labels .....is what Kyle means, right Kyle?

I concur, nice stuff!