Need some advice

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5701 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. There are the usual signals, like the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names, she always says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just don't want to know the truth.

But last night she went out again, and I decided to really check on her. About midnight I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls."

When she got out of the car, she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack right by the club head.

Is this something I can fix myself, or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?

A Concerned Golfer

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D:D

Dear Heloise,

How do I remove a large volume of juice from my keyboard? Some guy was telling me about his problems when the juice suddenly passed through my nose and sprayed all over my keyboard.

A Concerned Golfers Friend