Reebok Plate Shoes

JamesC
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5120 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the 'scary' post by zm refers to kwiggie's post about planting himself behind the plate.

I'm hoping that kwiggie's post was tongue-in-cheek. :question1:

Thank you for clearing that up for everyone.

I made that post with the hope that he was being sarcastic, but I wasn't quite sure. I was ready to rip into him, but held off.

Sarcasm... what is that?

UIC you must have some blood hound in you cause you sniffed that out all the way from N.C. which is what, about 1,000 miles from WI? Coincidentally that is about as far away from the pu that I described as I wish to be.

Seriously, any suggestions as to dulling down the "loud" stripes on the 09' Reebock plate shoes (not sarcasm)? I got to get these babies ready for the season that is approaching. All that running I will be doing from behind the plate to over-rule my partners on the bases is going to kick up alot of dust and I got to look good doing it... (sarcasm)

You could cut out the bottoms of black leaf bags and wrap them around your feet. This will also keep the shoes clean so you can skip all those threads about how to clean your shoes.:shrug: