honig heather greys for sale

D62 blue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4657 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

i have 5 pair of honigs used heather grey pants . in excellent shape . would like to sell as a group for $200.00 . you pm to discuss price . they are all 38 waist and 32 inseam . i would assume that the hem could be changed . i believe the are poly wools . (3) pair plate , (2) base , they are currently dry cleaned and pressed . and havent been worn for a year or more .

thanks marc

If they are Heather Grey then they are not Polywools

You are joking right? Mostly all heather grey are a poly wool blend. At least the 16 different pairs I owned over the years were.

Maybe Poly-Ester, not Poly-wool

If they are Heather Grey then they are not Polywools

You are joking right? Mostly all heather grey are a poly wool blend. At least the 16 different pairs I owned over the years were.

Maybe Poly-Ester, not Poly-wool

Well I guess the tags are lying then. Those sneaky manufacturers.

I have two pair and haven't worn a pair of them since about November 2009.

I had an U15 game the other day. My partner arrives with heather pants and says, "I really should get a pair of those darker pants; they look nice."

This is my third year with the association. Since my first day, they've encouraged charcoal, but said heather's allowed if you match. Unfortunately, we hit the field with pants that didn't match.

If I could pick up a nice used pair on the cheap, I would...just in case. Once in a blue moon I'll have a partner show up with heather.

Our high school association just started allowing charcoal a couple of years ago. they allow us to mix-and-match heather and charcoal during the regular season, but not during post season play. But I would rather match than mix! I have a couple of pairs of heather that fit great, have no noticable wear and are comfortable...and also have that weird faded pink hue to them.

I have debated getting a combo pair of heathers, only to wear when that's all my partner has. However, this is the first one that's only had heather, so I haven't worried about it.

I think you may want to re-consider your pricing. All new Honig's heather grey pants are under $50 brand new. $15-$20 may be more realistic.

Maybe they are Poly-Wool. NOT!!! Sorry couldn't resist. This is more aimed at a previous poster.

• Like 1

I think you may want to re-consider your pricing. All new Honig's heather grey pants are under $50 brand new. $15-$20 may be more realistic.

Maybe they are Poly-Wool. NOT!!! Sorry couldn't resist. This is more aimed at a previous poster.

F'in hilarious! Its obvious you know everything about everything based on all of your posts on every single thread. D-bag.

• Like 1

F'in hilarious! Its obvious you know everything about everything based on all of your posts on every single thread. D-bag.

Awww Didn't mean to hurt your feelings! lol

• Like 1

Those look like OLD Honigs slacks from early-mid 90's. The belt loops are too narrow be be from this decade or the 2000's. Not does anyone want to buy an Official's locker Room? The rent is due and i have to feed 10 kids!!!! lol

Nice! Maybe in the 90's they had heather polywools! lol

Those look like OLD Honigs slacks from early-mid 90's. The belt loops are too narrow be be from this decade or the 2000's. Not does anyone want to buy an Official's locker Room? The rent is due and i have to feed 10 kids!!!! lol

i have a message in to the gentleman that i acquired the heather slacks from . once i can clarify what exactly they are , and the year , i will reduce the price .

marc

i have a message in to the gentleman that i acquired the heather slacks from . once i can clarify what exactly they are , and the year , i will reduce the price .

marc

There should also be a tag inside that indicates the model number and year like P1B10 or something means Poly Base Pants 2010

marc

There should also be a tag inside that indicates the model number and year like P1B10 or something means Poly Base Pants 2010

ill ck that out !!! last time i looked though i couldnt find any tags , other than the one in the photos .

marc

marc

ill ck that out !!! last time i looked though i couldnt find any tags , other than the one in the photos .

marc

D62,

I just want to make sure that none of my comments have been directed at you. Only that other poster that wants to keep arguing.

i havent had a call back from the seller . i also looked for a tag , to better identify . looks like a fair price of 125.00 is in order . no worries jax , i understand the posts .

marc