Bent cage - Shock FX

BrianC14
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5357 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Wilson Global Headquarters

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.

8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave

Chicago

USA

Tel. +1 773 714 6400

>>Click for Customer Service

Email: askwilson@wilson.com

Tell the receptionist your question/problem, she'll put you in touch w/ the right person. Don't recall right off who I spoke with... Scott, maybe?

Thanks Brian, I talked to him a couple days ago, and my cage and shocks are on the way.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explanations on the pics:

The first picture is self-explanatory, a straight-on view. Note how the upper portion of the cage is pushed to the viewer's left (wearer's right ) in the photo.

The second picture is viewed from the top of the helmet, looking down. Clearly visible is the bend in the upper portion of the cage, which I estimated at about 1/2" to 3/4" deep.

I get a headache just looking at these pics. Not that there's any lingering effects, though. :)

I get a headache just looking at these pics. Not that there's any lingering effects, though. :)

Havent we been through the topic of you and lingering effects before?:WTF

In all seriousness... good to know you are ok...

Edited by BT_Blue