Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Sign in to follow this  
sd181612

PLEASE GET A HOLD OF THESE!!!

@Scott Kennedy you know you guys are awesome and managed to get us the real deal shirts. This site sold both of these models but the only thing they have left is XX, plus I’d rather buy from a company I trust. Is there any way you could get these and make them available to us? 

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

C6D6FA2F-ED52-425E-B3A5-B337EC368457.png

5E76D178-BAC7-40F2-ABDE-99BEE0ED4CE9.png

• Like 1

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Thanks for the email. We looked into getting these, but the MLB guys did not know they were getting these jackets until the beginning of the season. I kept asking and showing pictures & my resources said they "did not know" anything about these jackets.

Therefore, we did not order these. Also, I polled my resources at the collegiate and high school levels - "is this a jacket you would let your guys wear?" and the unanimous answer was "No." 

At that price point, Business 101 told us to hold off and NOT make the investment in this jacket.

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MadMax
      Fired up the AppleTV to watch the video clips of Orlando Arcia scoring from 1B on an infield single and escaping from a 3B-HP rundown (this had to be good!) to discover that the Orioles vs. Brewers game is the Featured Free Game of the Day. When prompted to login (I just have a lapsed, standard account), I noticed that the cost for a Year's Subscription is... only $19.99!!! The monthly is $24.99. This may have been a misprint, but I took a shot, and sure enough, I was charged $19.99 for the rest of the year of premium baseball coverage.
      Happy Independence Day! Watch some baseball!
    • By Thawk
      Emptying my closet.  Have 2 POS jackets, Navy Blue 2XL.  Price is $35/each shipping included.

• By sd181612
      I'm watching the game and that fly towards the backstop is hit. Rizzo bounces it off of his hand then off of his glove and catches it. Isn't that supposed to be foul?
    • By gnhbua93
      http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/53157956/v1057710383/mlb-now-digs-into-robotic-umpires