Register or Sign In to remove these ads
sd181612

ISO: Beat Up (Really, Beat UP) Power/ CP

Now, before I come across as a jerk or WAY too optimistic person, I had hopes that someone out there in this huge community of ours had a cool CP such as the Power or a Douglas that wasn't in the best condition and they are willing to part with for a LOW or what they think is reasonable. 

As you all know, my league has this "Rule of 18" where an umpire cannot behind the plate unless he or she is 18. Well, I will be 18 just a few weeks after the Spring season starts, SO... HOME PLATE HERE I COME!!! I wanted to wear something that would celebrate such occasion/achievement, I, still can't believe it, was gifted my dream mask by one of my favorite players and I was looking to see if one of you out there could help me complete the "set" with the CP. 

Thanks again and I apologize if I come across as snobbish,

SD

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I have a West Vest Gold L/XL that I can part with for a reasonable price. As of right now, it does not have a harness. But I have an All Star DF harness that I could throw in for a little more.

It is currently attached to a black 15" Douglas that I could part with as well. But it will be a bit more.

PM me and let me know what you are thinking.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BrianC14
      Just received the harness to replace the original on my Platinum CP.
      Mere words aren't enough.  This. Harness. Is. Beyond. AWESOME.
      An added feature is that it has been personalized, which is icing on the cake !   Woo hoo !
      Thanks @Razzer for the fantastic work, and thanks also to @MadMax for the referral !
    • By MadMax
      With this last order of nine harnesses arriving on my doorstep this morning, fresh from @Razzer in Maple Syrup-land, this makes 20 harnesses I've commissioned from him in the past year. Sure, there've been one or two Schutts that these have gone on, and the occasional Force3 UnEqual, or Douglas, or Champro / Champion, even. Out of the 20, can you guess where 14 have gone?
      Yup, freakin' Wilson CPs. 11 Platinums and 3 Golds.
      Oh sure, you can easily (and lazily) point out, "But Max, that just indicates that Wilson CPs are more popular and numerous!", but it also indicates just how plain awful and ineffective the Wilson units are with their stock harnesses. Each umpire supplied with a Flex -style harness (preferably Ray's) experiences a dramatic improvement in fit and protection. Many suddenly become very aware of how brief the coverage is on the Platinum, especially, as it doesn't provide much in the way of abdomen protection, nor does it natively allow an extension to be added...
      ... but that's another discussion, for another time.

• By rjdakin
      I have seen a bunch of posts inquiring about the +POS Cobra CP. The only information I found online was not good at all. So I went ahead bought one and wanted to share my review with everyone that might interested in purchasing one. Please keep in mind this is my first video review of anything ever. Hope it answers some questions about it. Tha

• By Umpire_ar
      To All,
       I just had an amazing experience with Force3 Customer Service. I needed to get a replacement piece for one of the shoulder pads on a CP I am testing out (Potentially purchasing). They are sending me a replacement "SET" of shoulder pads and not just the one strap I needed. Also requested the metal piece that the harness straps thread through since the one on this is rusted (Prevention on strap fray). They are sending a new harness. Best of all of this, no charge to me. I couldn't believe my ears when Jason from Force3 said "No Charge". I haven't been a prior patron of Force3 gear, but if they take care of their customers like this in all aspects I sure am now!!
      This is the link to the current CP. I have the prior model. http://www.force3progear.com/product/unequal-ultimate-chest-protector/

Brent Rowe
      CAUA Umpire
      Arkansas
    • By codizzle
      Hello all - 
      A fellow teacher is wanting to umpire for the first time this year. Since everyone in this community is amazing, I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has some extra equipment lying around to help get him started. I've got him hooked up with base shoes, shin guards, and ball bags that I wasn't using anymore. Here's a list of other things we're looking for (preferably at a cheap price and in good condition):
      Mask (just a basic Dyna-Lite if available) Chest protector (XL or 13 inch) Plate shoes (Size 13 2E would be ideal, but 13 D will work, too) Thanks!
      Cody