tpatience

Navy blue plate coat

I have a navy blue PlusPos plate coat 50L. Great condition. I don’t need this anymore as I just bought a black one from Honigs. $175 + shipping 

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
5 hours ago, tpatience said:

I don’t need this anymore as I just bought a black one from Honigs. $175 + shipping 

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

3 hours ago, grk17 said:

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

They aren’t making them. They found some when they shipped everything to denver

11 hours ago, grk17 said:

Email customer service and they will help you in the ordering process but they are only doing black.

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

They were extremely professional and helpful as well. I left them a message and Roxanne got back to me in about 30 minutes

On 11/1/2017 at 3:36 AM, gnhbua93 said:

Yours is made in USA or made in Mexico?

Did you mean the one I’m selling? If so, it’s USA

33 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

17 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

$307 for me. 

Just now, tpatience said:

$307 for me. 

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

1 hour ago, Kevin_K said:

This is amazing news. I love that plate coats aren't completely dead. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tpatience said:

Did you mean the one I’m selling? If so, it’s USA

No, I meant the Honig's one. My Honig's 100% polyester plate coat was also made in Mexico and my +POS Polywool plate coat was made in USA

8 hours ago, tpatience said:

$307 for me. 

That isn't bad. Right around the same price they used to offer them at.

18 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

$307 including shipping.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 12:32 PM, tpatience said:

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

It’s usually around January or February where it gets cold enough. I wore mine last night

On 11/4/2017 at 9:24 AM, gnhbua93 said:

Now don 't sew patches on it. Use the magnets for the patches. Can somebody post the link for the patches magnets, please?

But you'd need to sew the magnets to the inside of the coat, no? 

8 hours ago, TheRockawayKid said:

But you'd need to sew the magnets to the inside of the coat, no? 

Not at all 

Some magnets are strong enough to go through the fabric. You can also get a pocket clip (kind of like a pocket protector that hangs out) and put your patch on that.

The clip idea might actually work better.

• Like 1