Jump to content
tpatience

Navy blue plate coat

Recommended Posts

I have a navy blue PlusPos plate coat 50L. Great condition. I don’t need this anymore as I just bought a black one from Honigs. $175 + shipping 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
5 hours ago, tpatience said:

I don’t need this anymore as I just bought a black one from Honigs. $175 + shipping 

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, grk17 said:

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

They aren’t making them. They found some when they shipped everything to denver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, grk17 said:

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

Email customer service and they will help you in the ordering process but they are only doing black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

They were extremely professional and helpful as well. I left them a message and Roxanne got back to me in about 30 minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2017 at 3:36 AM, gnhbua93 said:

Yours is made in USA or made in Mexico?

Did you mean the one I’m selling? If so, it’s USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

$307 for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tpatience said:

$307 for me. 

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

This is amazing news. I love that plate coats aren't completely dead. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tpatience said:

Did you mean the one I’m selling? If so, it’s USA

No, I meant the Honig's one. My Honig's 100% polyester plate coat was also made in Mexico and my +POS Polywool plate coat was made in USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tpatience said:

$307 for me. 

That isn't bad. Right around the same price they used to offer them at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

$307 including shipping.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2017 at 12:32 PM, tpatience said:

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

It’s usually around January or February where it gets cold enough. I wore mine last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 9:24 AM, gnhbua93 said:

Now don 't sew patches on it. Use the magnets for the patches. Can somebody post the link for the patches magnets, please?

But you'd need to sew the magnets to the inside of the coat, no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheRockawayKid said:

But you'd need to sew the magnets to the inside of the coat, no? 

Not at all 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some magnets are strong enough to go through the fabric. You can also get a pocket clip (kind of like a pocket protector that hangs out) and put your patch on that.

The clip idea might actually work better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×