Navy blue plate coat

tpatience
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2343 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

11 hours ago, grk17 said:

I thought Honigs quit making these. If they are still making them, how did you order one?

Email customer service and they will help you in the ordering process but they are only doing black.

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

I got the last 42 regular they had. Sorry guys.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

I just got off the phone w/ Honigs. They have about a dozen black plate coats left and they are going to be placing an order for about another 40 or so real soon.

They were extremely professional and helpful as well. I left them a message and Roxanne got back to me in about 30 minutes

33 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

May I ask what they're selling for?   I'd like one, but not able to break the bank.

Just now, tpatience said:

$307 for me. 

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

44 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Ouch. I was afraid of that.  How many times do you guys wear these in a year?  I don't mean to be nosy, but I only wear a jacket maybe 3 times all year in OH.  I'm hotblooded though and once I get moving around I get warm quick.  I'm not sure I work enough cold games to justify the expense. I do like the professional look though!

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 12:32 PM, tpatience said:

I’m in SoCal so any time under 65. Say what you want

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

9 hours ago, Stk004 said:

I was hoping it would be cold enough today to justify wearing my plate coat. Guess it'll wait for a slightly colder day in LA, if such a day even exists. 

It’s usually around January or February where it gets cold enough. I wore mine last night