ricka56

Homer Simpson HOF

Did anyone see "Springfield Dreams: The Legend of Homer Simpson" on FoxTV. The story of how Homer Simpson got into the baseball HOF cartoon...with dozens of baseball celebrity cameos telling the story documentary style. Forking hilarious. It might still be available OnDemand.    

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
23 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Was it an actual Simpson's episode? 

Yeah, kind of. It was a Simpson's cartoon (with all the Simpson's characters ... Bart and Lisa are "blamed" for originating the "DARREL" Strawberry chant). But it was narrated (documentary style) with lots of cameos from the MLB world telling the story. An hour long show (episode). Very funny.

15 hours ago, ricka56 said:

Yeah, kind of. It was a Simpson's cartoon (with all the Simpson's characters ... Bart and Lisa are "blamed" for originating the "DARREL" Strawberry chant). But it was narrated (documentary style) with lots of cameos from the MLB world telling the story. An hour long show (episode). Very funny.

What I meant was, was it shown at the normal Simpson air date and time? Or do I need to search for it?

19 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

What I meant was, was it shown at the normal Simpson air date and time? Or do I need to search for it?

I have no idea of the Simpson's schedule, I hadn't seen the show in years .The first time I saw it was on Fox network on Friday (10-20)... before Astros/Yankees Game 6 ... that's how I found it.  I recorded the rebroadcast on Monday 10-23 on Fox Sports 1. It is still available on my On-Demand system.

• Like 1