ChrisUrbz

ISO: New Balance 450 plate shoes size 12-13

I know this is a shot in the dark but does anyone have the NB 450 plate shoes size 12-13

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I just went through my gear (fall cleaning), and I have a pair of 12 D's. Do understand that the 450's ran 1/2 a size small. They're in terrific shape, with 80% tread, and no big issues on the real leather.

SAM_1010.JPG

SAM_1007.JPG

SAM_1006.JPG

SAM_1005.JPG

SAM_1004.JPG

My first plate shoes were the mu450’s and I wore them for almost 10years. They started off fairly heavy, but very protective, and when I hung em up in the garage, they had gained weight -lol.

I replaced them with the mu460’s v1, and sincerely, I think you would be happier and likely more successful in finding the 460s. If you can find em, the 460’s are going for $80-$90.

The 460s are quite a bit lighter, and more comfortable than the 450’s.

I am not a huge fan of the 460’s v3, estetically, but they are the latest and greatest available.

Good luck in your search.

I had the 460 and hated them quickly went to the Reebok Zigs which I still wear but they stopped making those. Yea I am hearing more bad than good about the new 460.

12 hours ago, ChrisUrbz said:

Yea I am hearing more bad than good about the new 460.

Really? Im pretty darn happy with mine. I really liked my Zigs. But i am more than happy with my 460v3.