Sign in to follow this  
jkumpire

Plus POS in Trouble?

Hello!

I sent in an order to +pos on 10/3, got an e-mail saying it was shipped and a USPS tracking number. To make a long story short the USPS still has a tracking number but no package, and it should have been here last week. Anyone know what is going on? I cannot find anyone to talk to there?

Thanks!

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

After observing this for cyclic behavior for the past four (at least) years, here’s my guess:

This is the time of the year everything starts to slow down for Dan up there in Illinois. Indeed, baseball is more or less crated up in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, and Minnesota, as football is in full swing and basketball will be soon upon us. +POS does not have a diverse, multi-sport catalog and as such, sales wither with half the country snowbound.

Dan has, in the past, taken employment with UPS, and he may be doing exactly that again. I can tell you from personal experience (working at Big Rainforest company), that kind of work drains you, and you really don’t feel too motivated to do much else. 

So from the read of things, mailing labels were “purchased” and generated, but the unit hasn’t been dropped in the mail (yet).

Thanks for the report!

The problem is I need the gear I ordered, and some kind of reply to my calls and messages on his site would be greatly appreciated. 

Just to update, I did get the CP yesterday, and other than the strapping it seems to be a very well-made protector. Looks like UA is getting some more $$$ in the morning.