Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By billk
      I'm attending the 2017 BBUC 3-man camp in Riverside this year. I'd like to split a room with someone and save two nights of hotel costs. If you're interested let me know.

I'll have a car and will be driving in from Las Vegas Wednesday afternoon, leaving Sunday like the rest of us back to LV. I'm a heavy sleeper, don't usually snore and get along well with others. References available : )

bill

PS With the money saved I think I'll get a new pair of shoes.
    • By Black & Blue Umpire Camps
      It's only  two months away from BBUC 2014!  This is your opportunity to take your game to the next level.  If you want help to make the next step up the umpiring ladder here is your chance.  Black & Blue Umpire Camp!  This year we will be running both our 2 and 3-Man camps October 3-5th (2-man) and October 9-12th (3-man)   We are based in Sacramento CA again this year we will be working you guys out on high school and collegiate fields (Sac State and UC Davis).  BBUC is unique because we will have live game evaluations as well as simulated games.  Have you ever wanted to be evaluated by D1, DII, DIII, JC and NAIA conference assignors?  Well this year we will have Dale Williams, Tom Hiler and Dan Peterson!  As well as other DII, JC and NAIA Assignors at the camp to evaluate you.  If you want a job in college baseball we'll give you the tools and let you know how to get there.   I'm also very proud to announce that we have the most highly regarded staff in NCAA.  No other camp can give your 11 NCAA 2014 regional umpires, 5 super regional umpires and at least 2 College World Series umpires. We also have several BBUC past staff working the regionals and supers as well.   This year we will be bringing you more in depth learning tools such as video cage work, live digital computer simulations as well as power point and NCAA video review.  We will also be expanding our student package giving you the most bang for your buck.    Please check out our new website at www.blackandblueumpirecamps.com for more information or check us out on facebook.    Space is limited and we are filling up fast.  This is an opportunity not to be missed. I thank you for taking the interest in bettering yourself through the Black & Blue Umpire Camp.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me, and myself or my staff will get back to you.