Lets try again: Brand new Gerry Davis/Fecheimer polywool base pants - 34-36/30

zm1283
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2367 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Sold these to someone on the forum in February or March and they didn't fit him in the waist. I'll throw this out there again to see if anyone is interested. Here is the original post: 

Bought a pair of Davis-Fecheimer polywools in size 36. Had them hemmed by an alterations shop. Took the tag off to wear them the first time and they're too short. Haven't been worn on the field at all but I don't want to mess with having them fixed. They're 30" inseam and 41" outseam.

They are a 36 waist but they will fit anything from a 34-36 since they have the adjustable stretch type waist band. 

$50 shipped. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, JDavis225 said:

Make it known that the original post said they were a 34 and these are REALLY a size 36. 

Hence the reason I fixed it in this post.

With that said, they fit a size 34 waist up to a 36 when they stretch. I wear a 34 in every pant I own: Jeans, chinos, dress pants, basketball referee slacks, Honigs polywools old and new style, etc. and these pants fit me perfectly around the waist. It has widely been reported on here that you should order a size up to fit your actual size. 

I told you that I did not purposely mislead you. I mistakenly listed them as a 34 the first time (Even though they do fit a 34 waist) You say they didn't fit and I took them back and gave you your money back for them. If you don't want them then find something else to post about. 

22 minutes ago, JDavis225 said:

In this very post you referenced the "original" post and the original post unlike what you've put it here didn't say that they were a size 36.

Like I said, if you don't want them, find something else to post about. I've never seen someone act like such a baby about pant size before. 

35 minutes ago, zm1283 said:

Like I said, if you don't want them, find something else to post about. I've never seen someone act like such a baby about pant size before. 

Lol I've never seen someone deny when they're wrong and deflect their wrongdoing to someone else. 

4 hours ago, JDavis225 said:

Lol I've never seen someone deny when they're wrong and deflect their wrongdoing to someone else. 

Can you point out where I denied I was wrong?

I should have just made you keep the pants that didn't fit you and kept your money if I had known you were such a douchebag. 

1 hour ago, zm1283 said:

Can you point out where I denied I was wrong?

I should have just made you keep the pants that didn't fit you and kept your money if I had known you were such a douchebag. 

You've made edits so I can't now. However I guess I'm lucky you have me SOME of my money back (sarcasm) although I still lost some. 

3 minutes ago, JDavis225 said:

You've made edits so I can't now. However I guess I'm lucky you have me SOME of my money back (sarcasm) although I still lost some. 

I didn't edit anything that would change the fact that I didn't deny I was wrong.

You paid me a flat price including shipping. Nowhere did I agree before the sale to refund you a part of that for return shipping in the case that they didn't fit. I gave you $4 of the $8 back that it cost you to send the pants back to me. Pretty fair if you ask me. 

Once again, if you're not interested in the pants, take a hike.