Register or Sign In to remove these ads
HCueds

NB base shoes

3 hours ago, Bloodhound1042 said:

I have to say that they are pretty good looking shoes.  I have the older NB's in the all black and they lasted me a long time.  I recently switched to the UA's since I knew a few guys that had them but I may switch to these depending on the price. Are there any official reviews out yet on them?

2 hours ago, HCueds said:

All I’ve heard so far is that they’re pretty narrow. 

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

Which would be REALLY out of character for New Balance. 

I got feedback on them in person this weekend. A 1BC was wearing the Elements version, and I instantly recognized them. I would have remarked on them anyway, because they are quite snazzy looking. His opinions on them were that the shoes are very lightweight, comfortable once broken in, but do run narrow and a bit tight in the toe box.

It may be out of character for New Balance, but keep in mind, they might be trying a new last for this model; also, New Balance makes (nearly) all their shoes in variable widths.

• Like 1

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

I ordered a pair in my size and 2E width.  I received them yesterday and they look GREAT!  However, beware!  They are very, very narrow.  I returned them, free of charge (thanks Ump-attire) and asked if they had anything wider.  The answer was no, unfortunately.  Just an FYI.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, catsbackr said:

I ordered a pair in my size and 2E width.  I received them yesterday and they look GREAT!  However, beware!  They are very, very narrow.  I returned them, free of charge (thanks Ump-attire) and asked if they had anything wider.  The answer was no, unfortunately.  Just and FYI.

So, the 2e in your regular size is narrow?  Wonder if it would work for a little longer length?

I doubt it, they were extremely narrow. I couldn’t get my foot in them without a lot of twisting, and yes I did check the size on the shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, catsbackr said:

I ordered a pair in my size and 2E width.  I received them yesterday and they look GREAT!  However, beware!  They are very, very narrow.  I returned them, free of charge (thanks Ump-attire) and asked if they had anything wider.  The answer was no, unfortunately.  Just and FYI.

New Balance informed us last week that this shoe will NOT be made in a 4E like the others. Some people have returned the shoes to go to a 2E but not a lot. More people have relayed to us that they LOVE the shoe. 

As with anything, personal preference is the key. With FREE RETURNS, you can't go wrong at our place. We bring OUR store to YOUR living room. Order the D and 2E, try them on at home and return what you don't want. We'll pay for the shipping.

7 hours ago, ScubaUmp said:

Mid-Cut??????

I guess since they figure us folks with wide feet can only work the plate......................

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.