Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Aging_Arbiter    613

Signed docs this morning.  Will be transferring with the company to the metropolitan Indianapolis area.  Been in touch with @indianaumpire15 to network. 

Until then, I relinquish my favorite emoji........:sarcasm:

Catch y'all on the flip side.

• Sad 1

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Aging_Arbiter    613

I heard that they did.  Unfortunately, my transfer takes effect just as our busy season begins so I will be otherwise preoccupied learning this customer and making sure things happen as they should, for at least a good 6 months.

dumbdumb    305

So you will be living in Carmel--hugh.

Much easier to see a lot of pro-sports (than in Dillsburg) with the Colts and Pacers and of course the AAA Indians will make you feel right at home as the Pittsburgh Pirate affiliate. Not to mention the WNBA, NASL, USHL, ECHL and of course the Indy 500 as well as good ole NASCAR.

It is the headquarters for the NCAA and NFSHSA.

Looks like D1, D2 and D3 baseball in the area.

And look, for baseball umpiring , there is the D1 Horizon League Headquarters right there in Indy. And oh my, the Commissioner should be looking for you since he is a former baseball collegiate D1 player from online articles.

Looks like 'plenty of sports to keep you occupied' anyway you would like, whether it is officiating or just watching.

Looks like plenty of non-sports activities to keep you busy also, should you chose. Definitely more than Dillsburg.

Enjoy and good luck.

UmpJeff    265

Make sure you look up Scott Taylor when you get to Indy.  If you would like his contact information, PM me...