Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Umpire in Chief

New Feature - Member Map

Umpire in Chief    1,370

One of the questions I get a lot is where most of our members come from. So I enabled a new feature called Member Map. Located in the top right of the Main Menu bar you can click on it and enter your location. You don't have to put the marker directly over your home, you can just put it in the relative vicinity. I hope you enjoy this feature. And it's completely voluntary and will not automatically post your location.

Member Map.JPG

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
LMSANS    496

@Umpire in Chief

It may be me, but I can't save my location.  I tried on my iPad and my laptop through Chrome. The SAVE button is unresponsive.

MadMax    1,216

Same here, as per @LMSANS and @Kevin_K, @Umpire in Chief...

All Apple, on Mac (Chrime, Safari, and Firefox (had to pull out the "old" mower)), iPhone and iPad and nothing works. Tried multiple formats... separated by commas, by slashes, by dashes... when I hit "Save", nothing happens.

Richvee    1,724

Guys, Don't use the box to type in an address. Just zoom in on the map, find your spot, right click, and pick save location. Took me a while to figure it out. 

maven    3,881
4 hours ago, Richvee said:

Guys, Don't use the box to type in an address. Just zoom in on the map, find your spot, right click, and pick save location. Took me a while to figure it out. 

That worked for me. Thanks, Rich.

stkjock    272
2 hours ago, maven said:

That worked for me. Thanks, Rich.

I liked it when u were in Greenland. LOL 

• Haha 1

MadMax    1,216
9 hours ago, Richvee said:

Is that in the Casebook, Rich? Because it isn't in the Rulebook or Manual! ;)

• Haha 3

MadMax    1,216

I was tempted to put my location in an African or SE Asian country, just so I could claim to have the market cornered on "Third World Plays". But, I think a more appropriate location is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darvaza_gas_crater ... the embodiment of the Doorway to Hell.

Good grief it's hot here in Phoenix.

BT_Blue    821

I was going to try and do it from my Android. But can't figure out how to drop a pin.

As for heat. We have friends visiting from Los Angeles. They, evidently brought the heat (100 degrees this weekend) as well as the wildfires to the Pacific NW 

BrianC14    422
On 9/2/2017 at 9:51 PM, MadMax said:

I was tempted to put my location in an African or SE Asian country, just so I could claim to have the market cornered on "Third World Plays". But, I think a more appropriate location is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darvaza_gas_crater ... the embodiment of the Doorway to Hell.

Good grief it's hot here in Phoenix.

I was looking for a decent-sized crater on Mars.    Not on this map.   :(