Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Lumburger

Certified CDP UmpireLooking to book all weeks in 2018

I am currently looking to book  all weeks 2018 for cooperstown dreams park please post if you are in need of an umpire these weeks or if you know of anyone that is in need of one, It would be my priviledge  and honor to be an extension of your team.

I can be contacted vie email        

at cbush2@ nycap.rr.com or my cell  phone 518-300-7599.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

We are needing an umpire; hoping to get a week in July 2018. We wont know exactly until Oct. What is your going rate? How can I contact you outside of this forum.

I still have weeks avaible, If you have gotten a week. Do not hesitate, first come first serve.  Good luck to all the teams that got a week in 2018

Similar to Umpires here in Missouri.  Take a written test and you are a certified H.S. Umpire. :o

Though I'm not sure how else you could do it.  If they were to make you take an onfieled test and evaluate game performance, there would be an even bigger shortage of umpires.

Drivers license is the same way.  Take a written test and you can drive a car without any regard to how well you can drive. :wow:

Off my soap box now.

Yes If you have already been from prior years, then you are certified.  Here in NY in order to do high school games you need to get fingerprinted.    They also check with your local association president, to make sure you know your stuff.I look forward to seeing all my fellow brothers in 2018

53 minutes ago, Lumburger said:

In order to be an umpire you must be certifiable   :)

I’m an umpire. I’m not certified anywhere

On 10/13/2017 at 6:03 PM, tpatience said:

I’m an umpire. I’m not certified anywhere

Blank+_0d1d135d626d2eec19cc6a6b939eff7c.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2