MLB Ejections 142-147 - Torres, DeMuth (6-8, ; NYY-DET Fight)

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2435 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

HP Umpire Carlos Torres ejected Yankees pitcher Tommy Kahnle (throwing at), Tigers DH Miguel Cabrera (fighting), and Yankees Manager Joe Girardi (arguing Kahnle's ejection/warnings) and 1B Umpire Dana DeMuth ejected Yankees catcher Austin Romine (fighting) in the bottom of the 6th inning and 1B...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Lakeland ..........  fixed :D 

Thanks. I was checking various game times on the different Leagues (milb) at the end of the year--I was on the South Atlantic League with Lakewood and Hagerstown when I clicked on the fight in this topic area. So, obviously I still had Lakewood, rather than Lakeland on my dd mind.

Thanks for the assist.

and a little old history article about getting even the next time around when there is no time left in the regular or playoff season, and the next time you see each other is in spring training.

http://articles.courant.com/2003-03-16/sports/0303160301_1_mets-right-fielder-darryl-strawberry-al-nipper