Register or Sign In to remove these ads
maineump

CBUAO looking for members

maineump    349

Are you thinking about joining the college ranks? The CBUAO is taking applications. The CBUAO assigns in the Northeast, NY, NJ, PA and probably more areas.

Use this link for information: http://cbuao.com/2017/07/calling-all-umpires-cbuao-wants-you/

I believe that they contact you for a field try-out as part of the application process.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Jimurray    542
1 hour ago, maineump said:

Are you thinking about joining the college ranks? The CBUAO is taking applications. The CBUAO assigns in the Northeast, NY, NJ, PA and probably more areas.

Use this link for information: http://cbuao.com/2017/07/calling-all-umpires-cbuao-wants-you/

I believe that they contact you for a field try-out as part of the application process.

Might have more coming? 

"The America East Conference, Big East Conference, Ivy League, Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference, Northeast Conference, and Patriot League request proposals for an independent contractor to manage the selection, assignment and evaluation of baseball umpires for a term to be determined by each conference on an individual basis. Each conference sponsors Division I baseball, while additional league information can be found in the document below."

BT_Blue    820

I thought many of those were covered by Collegiate Officials Group (COG) before the whole thing went down with Darrin Sealey?

Richvee    1,724

I guess the new United Collegiate Umpires group, headed by new President Chris Marshall will be bidding on these as well..